It is highly recommended to take the drug only after the doctor’s consultation. Do not take the medicine without any consultation as the drug is not for all kinds of depression. It is made for the use of only a specific kind of depression.
- The dosage of the drug is decided on the patient’s health and body requirements.
- In the initial stages, the recommended dosage of the pill is 150 mg a day. The pill should be taken in 3-5 days. The dosage is increased if the patient does not see any side effects.
- The daily dose of Wellbutrin is 300 mg (1 pill of 150mg, twice a day). The pill should be taken in the duration of a minimum of 10 hours.
- In case of any side effects, the dosage can be reduced to 100mg twice a day. The minimum gap should be 10 hours between the dosage.
- Never increase or decrease the dosage suddenly as it may cause great damage to the health of the patient.
- The drug should be consumed till the depression is permanently cured.