HOW TO USE LYRICA
Certain guidelines need to be followed while consuming Lyrica:
- Lyrica should be consumed with a short dosage in the beginning.
- There should be 8-10 hours between the doses of Lyrica.
- Better consult a doctor to know the exact dosage required for your body.
- Start taking the dose of Lyrica of 150mg per day.
- Only 600mg Lyrica can be taken maximum that will be divided into 3 doses with a minimum interval of 6-8 hours.
- Patients having renal failure are contraindicated to Lyrica. Proper tests of kidney and other body parts are required to begin the treatment.
- Patients having cardiovascular issues should take great care.
- Patients under 17 years are prohibited to use the medicine.
- There can be some side effects at the beginning and the end of the treatment.
- The side effects include dizziness, high fatigue, low libido, sleepiness, tremor, dr mouth, and headache, etc.