How to use cytotec
The best way to consume Cytotec is to take drugs during meals. While you eat, the food goes up. That is why it is best to take Cytotec while taking meals. Also, it is recommended to take the drugs before going to sleep. While you sleep, the chance of having gastric troubles and acidity is higher. The best way to have a sound sleep is to take the pills before going to bed.
- One dose of cyctotec = 200 mg
- The pills should not be taken more than 4 times a day.
- A minimum of 6 hours of gap is necessary between the two doses.
- The treatment will take 4 weeks minimum. Keep taking the tablets till you get complete control of the symptoms.
It is recommended to reduce the treatment as soon as you get a little control of the symptoms. However, if the symptoms started increasing again, it is recommended to start taking the medicines again. That is how gastric ulcers are. It will begin to reduce then it will suddenly rise. That is why medicines like Cytotec helps in leading a normal life.
There can be few side effects that will be seen during the initial days such as diarrhea, stomachache, dyspepsia, nausea, vomiting, constipation as well as flatulency. But these side effects are very light can be cured without any medication. However, women can face other issues like menstrual cycle disorder and lower abdominal pain. If they are not bearable, it is better to consult a doctor.
- It is highly contraindicated during pregnancy. Misoprostol is also used for the termination of pregnancy. That is why it can be harmful during pregnancy.
- It is not recommended during diseases of the intestine.
- Not to be taken during vascular lesion of the brain.
- Not for those having aggravation of the bronchial asthma symptoms
- Hormone-dependent tumors of the gastrointestinal tract.
- Spicy, oily, and fried food should be avoided during the treatment as it will reduce the efficiency of the treatment.
- Alcohol should also be avoided during gastric ulcers.