Cipro is available to be sold online without any kind of prescription. It is recommended to follow the instructions given on the medicines. Make sure to consult a doctor before starting the treatment.
For infectious diseases of mild and severe level:
- 1 pill of 250 mg twice a day.
- For severe infectious diseases: 1 pill of 500 mg, twice a day.
- The duration of the treatment depends on the treatment as well as the level of infection.
- Patients under the age of 18 are prohibited to take the medicine.
- The pill is prescribed to be taken with an empty stomach with a glass full of water only.
- Cipro should be taken with due care for a patient having cerebral disorders, mental diseases, epilepsy, intensive renal or hepatic failure.
- Patients of older age are recommended to take the dose lower than others as per their health condition.
- Cipro is prohibited to pregnant as well as lactating women.